1 Comment Posted @ September 15, 2011
This prize will now be part of a live auction at the Valley Tavern taking place on Thursday, October 6 beginning at 6pm and running until 9pm. There will still be a raffle for a number of awesome prizes and there will now be a number of “big-ticket” donations going up for live-auction… our brew day included. Can’t wait to see you there!
As some of you already know, a fire broke out at the Radio Shack building on 24th Street in Noe Valley on Saturday, September 10. As a result, 7 residents of that building have been displaced and they need our help. Noe Valley resident (and ESBAle-fan) Catherine Bergstrom is organizing a raffle fund-raiser for the victims to take place on October 6 at the Valley Tavern.
Allie and I want to help in anyway we can so we’ve decided to raffle off a full brew-day at the Elizabeth Street Brewery.
This will include:
– Picking out a recipe of your choice
– A trip to the brewery supply store to get all the ingredients (all paid for by Elizabeth Street Brewery)
– Full brew-day on the new 20-gallon tippy dump ESBAle sculpture – “MOLLY”
– 4 cases of the beer brewed on that day
– 2 brand-new ESBAle T-Shirts
– Special beer-tastings throughout the brewday
We’ll work with the raffle winner on a date that works for all involved.
Raffle tickets will be sold at The Valley Tavern beginning Saturday, September 17th. You can find out all the information about how to help the victims, by clicking on the flyer below.